If you were hurt by someone else’s actions or inaction in Kingsville, Texas, you have a right to hold them accountable. Our attorney can help you seek fair compensation through an insurance claim or lawsuit, recovering money for your medical bills, income losses, pain and suffering, and other costs.
Our personal injury lawyer from Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, knows how to build a case and win a fair payout for our clients in Kingsville and other nearby areas. We provide free case reviews so you can learn more about your legal options and how we can help. Whatever your situation, we’re here for you. Contact us today to get started.
Our Attorney Seeks Personal Injury Damages for Victims in Kingsville, Texas
When Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, handles a personal injury case in Kingsville, we have two goals:
- Hold the negligent party or parties legally responsible
- Recover fair compensation for our client
Generally, we hold the at-fault parties accountable by making them pay for the expenses and losses our client incurred because of their accident and injuries. This varies from case to case but often includes costs such as:
- Medical care and related expenses
- Ongoing and future care and support costs
- Lost income from missing work
- Diminished earning ability if there are lasting injuries
- Property damage and repair
- Miscellaneous expenses and losses with receipts
- Pain and suffering damages
Wrongful Death in a Kingsville, TX, Personal Injury Accident
When a victim dies from their Kingsville injuries, their survivors may be able to recover compensation under Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 71.002(b). Our attorney handles these wrongful death actions, navigating the legal process and seeking compensation for their loved ones. We know how these laws work and the necessary steps to file a claim or lawsuit.
Our compassionate team can manage your case while you focus on spending time with family, mourning, and taking care of other important things. Contact us today to learn more. Our initial consultations are always free.
We have offices in Houston, Corpus Christi, and Victoria; and will travel to any corner of Texas if we are capable of preventing an injustice.
Let Our Kingsville, TX, Personal Injury Lawyer Handle Your Case While You Heal
At Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, attorney Stephen P. Carrigan handles all our personal injury cases. Stephen is a civil trial lawyer who has been practicing for more than 37 years. He has helped many clients get justice based on their case facts, and you could be next.
When you hire our team to handle your Kingsville, Texas, injury case, you can count on us to:
- Manage all communication about your case
- Protect your right to pursue fair compensation
- Identify the liable parties
- Gather evidence to build a compelling case
- Value the recoverable damages in the case
- Negotiate with the insurance company
- Sue the liable party or parties if necessary
- Represent you throughout this process
Your attorney will also be available to answer your questions or address concerns throughout your case. Our personal injury lawyer answers calls and texts from clients seven days a week.
We are a contingency fee firm handling personal injury cases in Kingsville, TX. We do not charge upfront or hourly fees. Instead, our attorney receives a portion of the payout we recover for you in the case. If we do not win, you do not pay.
Kingsville Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me 361-884-4437
Our Personal Injury Attorney Builds Compelling Cases in Kingsville, Texas
Personal injury cases often rely on the victim’s ability to show the accused party caused their accident and injuries. This requires strong evidence to show negligence occurred. In almost any instance where one party’s careless or reckless behavior can harm another, a personal injury case could occur.
Our personal injury lawyer knows there are four necessary elements to show negligence occurred:
- Duty of Care: The accused party had an obligation to act in a certain way, such as stopping at a red light while driving or keeping their dog on a leash in public.
- Breach of Duty: The party failed to uphold its obligation.
- Causation: The breach of duty was the immediate cause of the incident.
- Harm: The victim suffered physical, psychological, or financial harm. Often, they endured all three.
Our team can develop a case to show how these four elements occurred and caused our client significant harm. This is necessary in every personal injury case we handle, regardless of the type of accident or incident. We gather evidence and build compelling cases for clients that include:
- Auto accident victims
- Motorcycle crash victims
- Truck accident victims
- Pedestrian and bicycle collision victims
- Fall victims
- Dog bite victims
- Other premises liability injury victims
- Workplace injury victims
To recover compensation for our clients, our lawyer must take several steps to develop a compelling case. This includes:
- Identifying, gathering, and analyzing evidence
- Identifying the liable party or parties
- Documenting recoverable damages
- Valuing the potential payout
- Negotiating with the insurance company, when possible
- Preparing and filing a lawsuit if necessary
You can rely on our team to navigate each of these steps while you focus on treatment and healing. You need to put your health and well-being first. Let us take care of the rest.
Our personal injury lawyer encourages you to contact our team about your case as soon as your injuries allow. If your loved one endured catastrophic injuries and cannot make the call, reach out on their behalf. There are several advantages to hiring our team as soon as possible.
Not only do you have a short time to sue before you lose the opportunity under Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003, but we need to protect your rights and begin preserving the key evidence as soon as possible. These factors could affect the outcome of your case and the recoverable damages available.
Representing the injured in all areas of Texas that extends back over 40 years
Get a Free Consultation With Our Kingsville Personal Injury Team Today
At Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, our personal injury team will review your case for free. You can discuss your options, rights, and next steps with our attorney or a team member at no cost to you or your family. Just call Steve!
Contact us online or via telephone today to get started.
At Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC we can talk to you about your options and rights.