When you got into your car that fateful day, you never expected to suffer a collision. However, there’s no going back in time and stopping what happened. The only option you have is to move forward, although while facing the claims process alone, you might not know where to start. That’s where our car accident lawyers serving Kingsville, TX, come in.
Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC offers comprehensive legal support to people in situations like yours. A personal injury lawyer in Kingsville, TX, can build your case, file your claim, and fight for maximum compensation. Today, you can start a free, no-obligation case review and connect with our attorneys.
Our Kingsville Car Accident Lawyers Take Care of Everything
We find that injured people come to our personal injury attorneys time and time again because we offer:
- Decades of experience representing car accident victims in Texas: The auto accident lawyers at Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC have more than 50 years of combined experience representing victims of negligence in Texas. We are familiar with the process of securing fair compensation for clients like you, and we will lead your case from start to finish.
- Seven-days-a-week availability: Attorney Stephen Carrigan—who you’ll know as Steve—is available seven days a week to serve clients. Whenever you message us, you can expect a prompt response.
- Experience based on case results: We have obtained many settlements and judgments for auto accident victims throughout Texas. These case results are proof that our firm can get the job done, and we intend to secure every dollar you need.
- Our negotiation skills: While we aim to negotiate fair settlements for car accident victims in Kingsville, TX, it takes two sides to reach an agreement. If the liable parties do not recognize your damages and offer a fair settlement, we can file a personal injury lawsuit and go from there.
You want to hire a law firm that has a proven record of results and the resources your case requires. Look no further than Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC for a Kingsville car accident lawyer.
We have offices in Houston, Corpus Christi, and Victoria; and will travel to any corner of Texas if we are capable of preventing an injustice.
Our Legal Team Handles Your Car Accident Case From Start to Finish
Your car accident attorney will manage every part of your claim or lawsuit, allowing you to rest and recover without facing the stress of a case. Our services include:
- Securing evidence of negligence, including witness testimony, accident reconstruction data, video footage, and the police report
- Documenting your damages using medical records, vehicle repair bills, medical bills, expert testimony, and estimates
- Calculating the value of a fair settlement and negotiating that settlement
- Reviewing all settlement offers, negotiating until we can negotiate no further, and advising you whether to accept an offer
- Representing you at trial
With Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, you get more than a car accident lawyer in Kingsville. You get the support of our paralegals, field consultants, and entire staff. We are a detail-oriented firm that will make your case a priority.
Kingsville Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 361-884-4437
Our Kingsville, TX, Seek the Full Cost of Your Car Accident Damages
Your car accident lawyer from Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC will work to ensure you pay nothing out of your own pocket for accident-related expenses. We will also seek fair compensation for non-economic damages, including pain and suffering.
Our legal team serving Kingsville will seek fair compensation for:
Your Medical Bills
Your auto accident attorney will pursue compensation for the cost of:
- Transportation from the accident scene
- Emergency medical treatment
- Surgery (such as skin grafts and reconstructive procedures)
- Medical imaging scans, such as x-rays
- Specialist visits
- Medical equipment, which you may need temporarily or indefinitely
Even if you have insurance, it might not put a dent in paying your medical bills. That’s why it’s important to consider entrusting your personal injury claim to our lawyers. We seek full compensation that leaves you with no out-of-pocket expenses when your case concludes.
Lost Income, Diminished Earning Capacity, and Other Professional Damages
After suffering serious injuries in a car accident, you shouldn’t have to force yourself to attend work. At the same time, you shouldn’t suffer the financial burdens of having to take time off. Your auto accident attorney in Kingsville will gauge and pursue the cost of your professional damages, which may include:
- Lost income, tips, bonuses, and other employment-generated revenue
- Diminished future earning capacity (if you cannot work the same number of hours as before the incident)
- Lost opportunities for bonuses and promotions
- Loss of job-related benefits
The value of how much you can recover depends on your situation, namely, the severity of your condition. We will review your employment records, work with economists, and determine the total cost of your professional damages.
Property Damage Expenses
The cost of repairing your car and using alternative modes of transportation may prove expensive. With our team’s help, however, you don’t have to pay a dime to get from point A to point B. Your car accident lawyer serving Kingsville will demand that the liable parties cover your property damage expenses.
Non-Economic Damages, Including Pain and Suffering
Financial recovery goes beyond your monetary expenses. Compensation should also account for the collision’s toll on your quality of life. Examples of non-financial damages we can pursue through a personal injury claim or lawsuit include:
- Physical pain and emotional suffering
- Mental health complications, including depression and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of consortium
- Disability, whether physical or cognitive
Your car accident lawyer will work with experts in Kingsville or the nearby areas to put an appropriate dollar value on your pain and suffering. These losses don’t come with receipts and invoices, so their opinions play an instrumental role in identifying your compensable losses.
Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC has obtained fair compensation for many car accident victims in Texas, including clients in Kingsville. We will identify the exact cost of your accident-related damages and fight for the settlement you deserve.
Representing the injured in all areas of Texas that extends back over 40 years
Begin Your Free Consultation With Our Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers
Don’t hire just any car accident lawyer in Kingsville, TX. Hire a lawyer who will treat you like family, work long hours to secure your financial recovery, and take your case to trial if necessary. A personal injury lawyer from Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC will not stop fighting until they’ve resolved your case, and we’ll do everything we can to win.
Call today for your free consultation.
At Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC we can talk to you about your options and rights.