If you or a loved one suffered an injury in a personal injury in Corpus Christi the team at Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, will fight for the financial recovery you deserve. We help clients by leading insurance claims and lawsuits and will develop a strategy specific to your circumstances.
A Corpus Christi car accident lawyer from our team could recover compensation for your medical expenses, lost income, and any other damages related to your car accident.
Why Our Attorney Can Lead Your Car Accident Case in Corpus Christi, TX
There are several compelling reasons to hire a car accident lawyer following a motor vehicle collision, including the following:
- You may have physical and psychological injuries that require your full attention.
- You may be due substantial compensation, so you want a professional to fight for your financial recovery.
- You want a second person to advise you, and our lawyer can do that.
Our lawyers regularly lead car accident lawsuits and claims. We know what we are doing, and clients in Corpus Christi turn to us for help because:
- Our best attorney will lead the case: With our firm, you will work with the managing partner, and this is not always the case at personal injury firms serving Corpus Christi. Lawyer Stephen Carrigan oversees our civil cases, as he has been a practicing civil trial lawyer for more than 37 years. You will know him as “Steve,” as we foster a personal relationship with each of our clients.
- We stay in touch: Our team believes communication is the pillar of effective legal representation. Expect regular case updates, and you can text Steve seven days a week and receive a response.
- We have a Corpus Christi location: We can respond quickly to all case-related locations because we have an office in Corpus Christi. Our location on North Shoreline Boulevard is a convenient headquarters for your car accident case.
- We place no financial pressure on the client: Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, will pay the entire cost of completing your car accident case in Corpus Christi. We only ask that you agree to grant us a percentage of any financial recovery we secure for you. If we don’t obtain the compensation we seek, you will owe our firm nothing.
Our car accident lawyer in Corpus Christi, TX will be a reliable representative who will lead your case while you focus on your recovery. If you hire our firm, a results-oriented legal team with a track record of financial recoveries will represent you.
We have offices in Houston, Corpus Christi, and Victoria; and will travel to any corner of Texas if we are capable of preventing an injustice.
Recoverable Damages in a Corpus Christi Car Accident Case
Although recoverable damages are unique to each client we represent, we see common damages among auto accident victims. These damages include:
- Medical bills: Car accident victims sometimes receive ambulance transport, imaging services, emergency care, medications, and other services and items. These services and items cost money, and you may initially receive the bills. We will keep track of these expenses and demand that liable parties cover your accident-related medical bills.
- Work-related losses: When injuries prevent the car accident victim from working, they may lose income, promotions, bonuses, earning power, and other benefits they receive from their job.
- Property expenses: Property costs associated with your car accident in Corpus Christi may include repairing your vehicle, obtaining temporary transportation, and replacing a totaled vehicle or other items damaged during the accident.
- Pain and suffering: We seek fair compensation for clients’ non-economic damages, which often includes pain and suffering. These damages include physical pain, depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), impaired quality of life, and other similar damages you experience.
The National Safety Council (NSC) explains that these damages can become more costly as the severity of injuries worsens. Our lawyers will take a comprehensive view of your damages, ensuring we account for all harm you have suffered.
Recoverable Damages in Corpus Christi Wrongful Death Cases
Our firm also represents clients who have lost a loved one in a car accident. We offer our sympathies if this is your situation. If it is, we can lead your case and seek financial compensation that accounts for:
- Your pain and suffering
- The decedent’s pain and suffering
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Loss of a spouse’s companionship
- Loss of a parent’s guidance
- Loss of the decedent’s income, household contributions, benefits, and other support surviving loved ones relied upon
- Any other economic or non-economic damages resulting from the accident and any resulting death
We want justice for car accident victims, whether they face injuries or lose a loved one. This will be our goal for your case in Corpus Christi.
Corpus Christi Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 361-884-4437
Services We Provide Car Accident Victims in Corpus Christi, TX
We are a full-service law firm. Because we will lead your car accident case in Corpus Christi from the time we accept the case through the resolution (which may be a settlement or judgment), you won’t have to worry about a single detail.
Your car accident attorney in Corpus Christi, TX, will help you by:
- Obtaining all evidence that proves liability for your accident
- Documenting your damages, which may include medical records, medical bills, invoices for property expenses, and expert testimony
- Assessing the value of a favorable settlement
- Completing all case-related paperwork and communications
- Negotiating a settlement with insurers or other liable parties
- Completing a lawsuit if we need to
- Taking your case to court if necessary
Your case will be our responsibility and it is in good hands with Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC.
Representing the injured in all areas of Texas that extends back over 40 years
Call Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, Today for Your Free Consultation About Hiring a Corpus Christi Car Accident Lawyer
Do not wait to retain our legal team in Corpus Christi. Your lawyer may have a deadline for filing your case, as Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003 generally holds us to a two-year timeline.
Call Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, today for your free consultation. We are available 24/7 to answer your questions and explain the next steps, so call as soon as possible.
At Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC we can talk to you about your options and rights.