Corpus Christi Commercial Insurance Claims Lawyer
Commercial insurance can protect you from injury liability, provide essential compensation when property suffers damage, and save the day in other circumstances. However, insurers do not always honor the policies they issue business owners and property owners, which is where Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, can help.
A Corpus Christi commercial insurance claims lawyer from our firm will seek the compensation you deserve. Our attorneys have ample experience and will demand your insurer to pay you fairly.
Why You Should Hire Our Corpus Christi Commercial Insurance Claims Lawyer
Commercial insurance claims can involve significant damages. From property damage to harm caused by false allegations against your business and liability protection, you need fair compensation for whatever harmful event you face.
An insurance claims lawyer from our firm will fight for the ideal outcome to your case, and our clients trust us with their claims because:
- Commercial property insurance is a key focus for our firm: When choosing a law firm to lead your commercial insurance claim, experience should be essential. Our firm focuses on serving policyholders in the commercial space, so we are prepared to resolve your claim.
- Attorney David M. Anderson will oversee your commercial insurance claim: David is a managing partner of Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC. This means our very best will represent you. We expect to achieve the outcome you seek for your claim.
- We hold insurance companies accountable for their policies: When insurance companies issue policies covering commercial businesses and properties, they must honor the contracts. Yet, when it is time to pay the compensation their policyholders require, insurance companies sometimes try to avoid paying. We will work to ensure your insurer pays the money it owes you.
You will receive professional, compassionate, detail-oriented service from our commercial insurance claims lawyer in Corpus Christi, TX. We will update you throughout the claims process, ensuring you always know where your claim stands.
We Will Address Insurers’ Bad Faith Tactics for You
An important reason to hire an attorney for a commercial insurance claim is that insurers do not always act in good faith. We will ensure your claim moves forward despite any bad faith tactics insurers may attempt, such as:
- Denying your claim
- Valuing your damages at less than their actual value
- Claiming that certain damages do not entitle you to coverage
- Offering a low settlement
- Pressuring you to accept the low settlement
- Delaying the resolution of your claim
- Misrepresenting your insurance policy
The more your claim is worth, the harder an insurer may try to underpay you. We will demand that you receive the entire financial recovery you are entitled to.
Our commercial insurance claims attorney in Corpus Christi, TX, will protect you by handling communications with insurers. No insurance company will be able to intimidate, pressure, or deceive you because we will deal with them.
Commercial Insurance Issues We Help Our Clients Resolve in Corpus Christi, TX
The Texas Department of Insurance (TDI) explains that commercial insurance comes in several forms, with commercial property insurance being particularly important for commercial property and business owners.
We help clients overcome a wide range of commercial insurance issues, many of which require us to secure compensation from an insurance company. The issues we handle include:
- Storm damage (including wind, hail, and rain)
- Flood damage
- Fire damage
- Damage to commercial vehicles
- Business interruption issues
- Loss of value due to slander or false allegations
- Loss of important business documents
- Damage to HVAC, plumbing, electrical wiring, and other components vital to the operations of your business or property
- Liability claims against your business or property
- Other property damage
Whether you have commercial general liability (CGL) insurance or another type of insurance covering a commercial property or business operation, we can help. Our familiarity with various insurance coverage types will be valuable as we handle your case.
We aim to get the proper compensation for you—or achieve any other outcome your claim requires.
Outcomes You May Seek from a Commercial Insurance Claim
We will tailor our approach to your specific insurance needs. Some clients must have their insurer cover a liability claim against the business or property. Other clients seek compensation for property damage, while others have different outcomes in mind.
We will evaluate your situation and help you achieve the ideal outcome, which may include:
- Compensation to repair damage to your property or business
- Compensation to replace damaged property beyond repair
- Financial protection from injury claims someone is pursuing against your business or property
- Replacement of the value your business has lost because of slander or false allegations
- Coverage of repairs necessary to help your business or property conform to regulatory codes
We will speak with you about your policy and what you need from us. Our strategy will reflect your unique needs, and we will relentlessly fight for a favorable outcome.
Services We Will Provide for Your Commercial Insurance Claim in Corpus Christi
Our firm will represent you from the moment you hire us to the end of the claims process. We hope to end your claim with a fair settlement or verdict, and we will work toward that goal by:
- Studying your commercial insurance policy to determine what coverage you are entitled to
- Documenting the losses that require compensation
- Assessing how much compensation the insurance company owes you
- Managing all communications with the insurance company
- Leading settlement negotiations with the insurance company
- Considering any additional steps we need to take to pursue the compensation you deserve
We have resolved many claims. If you have questions, want advice, or need to check in about the claims process, we will always be available.
Call Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, Today for Your Free Consultation
We may face multiple deadlines related to your commercial insurance claim. We encourage you to speak with our team about hiring a lawyer in Corpus Christi as soon as possible. Your consultation comes with no obligations, so there is nothing to lose by speaking with us.
Call Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, today for your free consultation.