Commercial insurance claims in Houston often involve significant financial recoveries, meaning the cost of a failed claim may be great. Rather than pursuing compensation or dealing with a liability claim on your own, a Houston commercial insurance claims lawyer from our firm will take your claim off your hands.
You can focus on your business, personal life, or the responsibilities that need your attention while Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, works to resolve your claim. You can explore your legal options during a free consultation with us today.
Why Do Clients in Houston Choose Us to Handle Their Commercial Insurance Claims?
Those who face commercial property damage, liability claims, or other insurance-related issues in Houston can benefit from hiring our commercial insurance claims lawyer in Houston. We will aim to achieve the insurance-specific outcome you seek and protect your well-being throughout the process.
The reasons to hire Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, for your commercial insurance claim in Houston include:
- Our presence in Houston: You can find our Houston office on Timmons Lane. This location is important when we’re handling commercial claims in Houston. We will waste no time documenting property damage, dealing with Houston courts, and handling all responsibilities related to your case in the city.
- Our payment arrangement for clients: The contingency fee structure at our firm requires you to pay us nothing upfront. We will pay the entire cost of completing your commercial claim. If we recover a settlement or jury verdict for you, we will get a reasonable percentage. You won’t have to pay our firm if we don’t recover your compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
- Our commitment to securing the financial recovery you deserve: We aren’t a law firm that settles for an acceptable settlement. We intend to obtain the entire financial recovery our client is entitled to. If we need to take measures beyond the claims process (such as pursuing a lawsuit), we will.
- Our commitment to providing compassionate, attentive client service: When you hire our firm, you will receive respect and compassion. Our team considers you part of our family, and we will protect your rights and interests and provide regular updates on your case so that you always know what’s going on.
- Our dedicated attorneys: Attorney David M. Anderson oversees our firm’s commercial insurance claims. He is a managing partner with decades of experience resolving commercial claims. You can text David seven days a week and expect a prompt response.
The circumstances that lead to a commercial insurance claim can be immensely stressful. We know this, so we will do everything we can to reduce stress and secure financial recovery.
Types of Commercial Insurance Claims We Help With
Commercial insurance serves various purposes. As the Texas Department of Insurance (TDI) explains, paying for property damage is a primary purpose of commercial insurance. This type of insurance may also protect a policyholder from liability claims.
With this in mind, we help clients who experience:
- Wind damage
- Fire damage
- Rain damage
- Flood damage
- Damage from intentional property destruction
- Liability claims, which may result from someone injuring themselves on your property
- Accidents (including weather events) that damage commercial vehicles
We also help with claims involving business interruptions, loss of value due to slander toward an individual or their business, or other events commercial insurance covers.
We have offices in Houston, Corpus Christi, and Victoria; and will travel to any corner of Texas if we are capable of preventing an injustice.
We Address Bad-Faith Insurance Tactics Concerning Our Clients’ Commercial Claims
One of the leading reasons why clients come to Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, is because insurance companies act in bad faith. Rather than receiving the compensation they deserve for their commercial insurance claim, policyholders sometimes receive resistance.
When we take over a claim, we directly address bad-faith insurance tactics such as the following:
- Unfairly denying the client’s claim
- Delaying the processing of the claim
- Undervaluing the client’s losses
- Attempting to persuade the client to accept a low settlement offer
- Attempting to use the client’s words or actions against them
These are just a handful of the many bad-faith tactics we have seen while representing policyholders in Houston. We can overcome these challenges, so don’t worry if you’ve had difficulty with your commercial insurance claim.
Houston Commercial Insurance Lawyer Near Me 361-884-4437
Our Houston Team Will Develop a Strategy That Meets Your Case’s Needs
Our attorneys will tailor our approach to meet your needs, as every commercial insurance claim is unique. When you become our client, we will:
Set a Clear Target for Your Claim
The goal may be to get financial protection against a liability claim, compensation to repair property damage, money for stolen property, or another outcome. Once we have reviewed your circumstances, we will establish a clear target outcome for your claim.
Document Your Losses
We will document losses related to your commercial property claim. We may do this by:
- Photographing property damage
- Obtaining your account of damage
- Securing invoices related to cleanup, property repairs, and other claim-related expenses
- Obtaining testimony from experts who can assess your losses
Documentation is essential to a commercial insurance claim, so we will act quickly to prove your losses in Houston. This step may not be necessary if you are facing a liability claim.
Assess the Financial Value of Your Losses
Our attorneys will determine exactly how much compensation you deserve. We will base this figure on the monetary value of your covered losses.
Review Your Policy and Cite Specific Language
We will become experts in your insurance policy. In building your claim and preparing for negotiations, we will cite specific policy language that entitles you to compensation.
Negotiate a Settlement
Our lawyers will negotiate with the insurance company for your financial recovery.
Take Additional Measures to Pursue the Compensation You Deserve
If we do not obtain the insurance settlement you deserve, we will consider taking additional steps. A lawsuit may be one of the options available.
Representing the injured in all areas of Texas that extends back over 40 years
Talk to Us About Your Houston Commercial Insurance Claim for Free – Call Today
Do not wait to call our firm, as your commercial insurance claims lawyer may face deadlines for your claim in Houston. We want to start on your case as soon as possible. Call Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, today for your free consultation.
At Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC we can talk to you about your options and rights.