Houston Property Insurance Claims Lawyer
Property insurance spares us from losing valuable items when disaster, theft, or other harmful circumstances occur. If you paid for a property-specific insurance policy and your covered property has suffered damage, a Houston property insurance claims lawyer from Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, will hold the insurance company accountable.
Our firm has extensive experience helping policyholders in Houston get the benefits they deserve through property claims. Let our legal team fight for you. You can call us today for a free consultation.
Why Hire Our Property Insurance Claims Lawyer in Houston, TX to Lead Your Case
While some property insurance claims go smoothly, many do not. Whether you have received pushback from an insurer or want to hire a lawyer to handle your claim from the beginning of the process, Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, is ready to lead your case. Here are some reasons to hire us:
- Our partner focuses on helping policyholders in Texas: Attorney David Anderson handles our insurance claims, meaning you will work with the firm’s partner when we lead your property insurance claim in Houston. Anderson has decades of experience securing substantial compensation for policyholders in Texas.
- You can reach us seven days a week: When we handle your claim, you can reach our attorneys throughout the week. You will have David’s phone number, and we encourage you to call or text him whenever you need questions answered or case updates. We will communicate actively with you, and you’ll be first to know when circumstances with your insurance claim change.
- We have an office in Houston: Our office on Timmons Lane allows us to conveniently meet with clients in Houston and complete all claim-related responsibilities. Our representatives will assess your property damage, and we encourage you to meet with us in person whenever you feel necessary.
- We intend to secure the insurance benefits you are entitled to receive: When you hire Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, you expect results. We wouldn’t have it any other way, as we plan to secure the compensation our clients deserve every time we accept a claim.
Circumstances that cause property damage can be distressing. When you hire a Houston property insurance claims lawyer from our team, you can focus on yourself and your loved ones. We will shield you from the stress and demands of the claims process and work relentlessly for your financial recovery.
Do Not Underestimate the Might of Insurance Companies
Property insurers are quick to issue policies, knowing that policyholders’ premiums are their organizations’ financial lifeblood. However, insurers are not so quick to pay out claims—despite their financial obligations to do so.
Insurance companies benefit from paying as little as possible and may use their substantial financial resources to fight your claim. Tactics you may encounter include:
- Outright denial of your claim
- Undervaluing of your losses
- Excluding certain losses from the settlement
- Delaying your claim
- Offering a low settlement, hoping you will accept the quick offer
- Claiming that language in your policy disqualifies you from receiving compensation
Dealing with an insurance company’s bad faith approach can be distressing and foreign. Our property insurance claims attorney in Houston, TX, will work with insurers to negotiate a fair resolution. If they’re unwilling to settle fairly, we’ll take appropriate legal measures to continue fighting for your financial recovery.
Who Should Hire a Property Damage Claims Lawyer in Houston?
You may benefit from hiring a property insurance claims lawyer in Houston if:
- You have a property insurance policy
- You’ve suffered property damage
- You want to get the compensation you deserve from an insurance company
You do not have to see bad faith tactics from an insurer to benefit from a lawyer. Even if insurers operate reasonably, you may hire an attorney because:
- You are dealing with the aftermath of an event that caused property damage (such as a storm).
- You have limited time to deal with an insurance claim.
- You’re unfamiliar with property insurance claims.
- You lack the psychological strength or patience to deal with a property insurance claim in Houston.
We want to secure the money you are entitled to. Let the Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, team be your staunchest advocate.
Claims We Handle
Several types of insurance policies may cover property damage, including homeowners insurance, renters insurance, and general liability insurance for your business. One or more of these policy types may cover damage from:
- Freezing weather
- Water damage from leaks
The Insurance Information Institute (III) explains that weather events cause most property damage claims, and Houston is no stranger to damaging weather. However, we help anyone who experiences property damage or losses and deserves compensation from an insurer. If the source of your property damage or loss is not listed here, contact us to find out if we can help with your claim.
What Kinds of Damage Should a Property Claim in Houston Cover?
Your claim may cover the cost of damage or theft of:
- Foundational building components (roof, walls, windows, etc.)
- Built-in features of your home (plumbing, insulation, HVAC, etc.)
- Any other property covered by your property-specific insurance policy
Our attorneys will fight for compensation that reflects your policy and pays your covered losses.
How a Lawyer From Our Houston Team Can Help Your Property Insurance Claim
Our firm will protect your rights and interests as our attorneys:
- Review your insurance policy in its entirety
- Evaluate your covered losses and assign a monetary value to your claim
- Document your losses
- Negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf
- Take any additional steps (such as filing a lawsuit) necessary to fight for your financial recovery
Once you retain Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, to lead your claim, you can put your concerns about the claims process to the side. We’ve got this for you.
Call Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, Today About Hiring a Property Insurance Claims Lawyer in Houston, TX
You won’t pay any upfront fees to hire our firm to represent you. We will start your claim as soon as possible (or take over the process where it stands) and work tirelessly to get the money you deserve. A Houston property insurance claims lawyer from our team is ready to get to work for you.
Call Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, today for your free consultation.