If you or a loved one suffered an injury in a car accident in Houston, Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, will fight for the compensation you deserve. We offer personalized legal services at no upfront cost, and representation from our personal injury law firm will allow you to prioritize your recovery while we work on your case.
Our Houston car accident lawyer will demand that liable parties pay you fairly. We are ready to start your case today, so you can call us for a free consultation.
What Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, Offers Houston Car Accident Victims
When you suffer injuries or lose a loved one after a car accident, you deserve financial recovery that spares you from shouldering the costs of your damages. Our car accident lawyer in Houston, TX, will work for financial recovery that covers the expenses from the crash and avoids the stress of handling your case.
Clients in Houston hire their car accident lawyer from Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, because:
- We are Houston-based: Our firm has an office on Timmons Lane in Houston, an ideal location for handling car accident cases in the city. Our lawyers know Houston, so we can secure evidence and move your civil case forward without delay.
- We’ll put our best on your case: Attorney Stephen Carrigan has more than 37 years of experience as a trial lawyer in Texas. He will have a key role in your Houston car accident case, and you will have a direct line to him. Text Steve whenever you have questions, seven days a week, and expect a prompt response.
- We charge no upfront or out-of-pocket fees: Car accidents are financially stressful enough. You shouldn’t have to face additional stress because you want legal help. We charge no upfront fees, cover all case-related expenses, and only collect payment if we recover your compensation.
- We vow to fight for every dollar you are entitled to: Some law firms talk a big game but aren’t willing to take cases to trial or negotiate as relentlessly as possible. Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, is different. When we accept your case, we vow to treat it as our own. We will do everything possible to get your deserved compensation, including taking your case to court if necessary.
We provide compassionate, results-oriented legal counsel when you need it most. If you work with a Houston car accident lawyer from our firm, you can focus on resting, receiving the treatment you need, and getting your life back to normal after an accident.
We have offices in Houston, Corpus Christi, and Victoria; and will travel to any corner of Texas if we are capable of preventing an injustice.
Recoverable Damages Our Houston Car Accident Lawyer Can Seek Compensation For
The National Safety Council (NSC) explains that the cost of damages can vary significantly between auto accident victims. Factors that may influence the value of your damages include:
- The kinds of injuries you suffered
- The severity of your injuries and the timetable for recovery
- Which medical services you need to diagnose and treat your injuries
- How the accident and resulting injuries affect you personally and professionally
- Whether you lost a loved one from accident-related injuries
We will speak with you about the pain, injuries, property costs, and other damages you’ve suffered from the collision in Houston. We will also investigate and hire experts to identify and examine your losses. We may find that your damages include:
Health Care Costs
Our car accident attorney in Houston, TX, will seek fair compensation for every health care expense related to your accident, including:
- Ambulance transportation
- Medical imaging
- Emergency care
- Specialist appointments
- Other medical services needed to diagnose or treat your injuries
Each car accident victim in Houston has different injuries and needs various types of care. Our attorneys will work with medical experts to document and value your accident-related medical costs.
Car accident victims who cannot work may lose:
- Earning power
Accident victims may also lose status with their employer, fulfillment from their work, and other benefits of holding a job. Our team will consider these damages as we determine the value of a fair settlement.
Pain and Suffering
Car accidents often cause pain and distress that linger with the victim well after the collision. Recoverable forms of pain and suffering include:
- Injury-related pain
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Impaired quality of life
These are just a few of the types of pain and suffering we have seen our car accident victim clients endure. Our firm hires mental health professionals to diagnose these conditions. If you receive counseling or other treatment for these damages, our team will seek compensation for it.
In addition to your medical bills, you may face the cost of repairing your vehicle, replacing damaged clothing, electronics, and other personal property, and the cost of temporary transportation.
We set out to recover all the compensation you deserve. We have represented many car accident victims in Houston, and we will fight for your financial recovery.
Houston Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 361-884-4437
What Will My Houston Car Accident Lawyer From Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, Do?
Our team serving Houston will lead your case from start to finish, as is a personal injury lawyer’s responsibility. Our duties will include:
- Obtaining all case-supporting evidence
- Interviewing witnesses to the car accident in Houston
- Documenting your accident-related damages
- Assessing the value of a fair settlement
- Leading settlement negotiations
- Taking your case to court if needed
Attorney Steve Carrigan and the rest of our legal team are capable in the courtroom. If we press for the settlement you deserve, but liable parties won’t extend a fair offer, we will take your case to trial.
Representing the injured in all areas of Texas that extends back over 40 years
Talk to Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, Today About a Houston Car Accident for Free
Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003 generally requires that we file car accident cases within two years of the accident or wrongful death. This is not an especially long time, so we encourage you to speak with us as soon as possible.
Our Houston car accident lawyer is ready to lead your fight for compensation. Call Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, today for your free consultation.
At Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC we can talk to you about your options and rights.