As a car accident victim, you deserve fair compensation for medical care, lost income, property damage, and pain and suffering. However, your injuries and trauma may prevent you from seeking recovery from the party that caused the accident. If you do lead your case, you could face stress that worsens your injuries and diminishes its strength.
You can recover from the accident while our Victoria personal injury lawyer from Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, leads your fight for financial recovery. Our team will use more than 50 years of experience in the personal injury field while working on your case, and we will demand that liable parties pay every dollar you are entitled to.
Our Car Accident Lawyer in Victoria, TX, Can Take Care of Your Entire Case
We believe in earning our client’s business and leading with compassion and competence. The personal injury attorney you hire to represent you could directly influence your case’s outcome, so you must choose carefully. You can rely on the team at Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, because:
- We know Victoria, Texas: Our Victoria office allows us to serve car accident victims along the Texas coast and non-coastal (but nearby) communities like Victoria. We know how many accidents happen on the stretches of US highways 59, 77, and 87 and other roadways in the area. Our team’s familiarity with the city could benefit your case for compensation.
- Our attorneys personally invest in each case: Attorney Stephen Carrigan has practiced civil law for more than 37 years, and clients know him as “Steve.” When you choose Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, to lead your case, you will get to know Steve and the rest of our team. We have a personal stake in improving our client’s lives, which starts with securing the financial recovery you deserve.
- You can reach your lawyer directly: You can text your attorney by phone whenever you need to, and they will respond seven days a week. We understand car accident victims’ stress and uncertainty and know communication is key in easing your mind. We will also provide regular case updates as your claim or lawsuit progresses.
- We will cover the cost of your Victoria car accident case: You won’t pay Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, upfront. Instead, we will cover the case cost, easing the financial burden arising after a car accident.
There is no substitute for multiple decades of experience. Our lawyers have advocated regularly for car accident victims in Victoria and other Texan communities for many years, granting us valuable experience and resulting in an impressive resume of financial results.
We will prove ourselves to you, and you will quickly see how we work tirelessly for our clients.
We have offices in Houston, Corpus Christi, and Victoria; and will travel to any corner of Texas if we are capable of preventing an injustice.
Our Fee Structure Benefits You
Our contingency fee structure helps explain why car accident victims hire our team. There is no financial risk in hiring us to represent you because:
- We do not accept any upfront or out-of-pocket fees from clients.
- We will pay every cost associated with your case, including hiring experts (who may play a pivotal role in the success of your claim or lawsuit).
- If we don’t recover your compensation, our firm does not receive payment.
If we win your case, we will receive a portion of your financial recovery. Before we get to work, we will explain this fee structure in greater detail to ensure you understand and are comfortable with the payment arrangement.
This no-win, no-fee guarantee is especially important because, as the National Safety Council (NSC) explains, car accidents can cost the victim hundreds of thousands of dollars (or more). We will seek to ease your financial burdens by getting the money you deserve, and you can rest easy knowing you don’t owe us a dime out of your pocket.
Victoria Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 361-884-4437
Damages Our Car Accident Attorney in Victoria, TX, Will Seek to Recover for You
Damages are the reason car accident victims hire personal injury lawyers. We will take great care to identify and value each of your accident-related damages. The valuation of your damages will set the goal for settlement negotiations.
Car accident victims’ accident-related damages may include:
- Health care costs include the cost of emergency care, medical imaging, surgery, medications, hospital stays, and rehabilitation. Your medical care costs may vary depending on your injuries, the severity of your symptoms, and whether you have a disability after the collision.
- Professional damages, including lost income, missed promotions and bonuses, diminished earning power, vocational rehab, and lost progress in your career.
- Property costs, including the cost of vehicle repairs, replacing damaged electronics, replacing torn clothing and broken accessories, and addressing other property damage from your accident.
- Pain and suffering, are a category of damages covering the non-economic costs of a car accident, including acute and chronic pain, emotional anguish, psychological distress, and conditions such as depression, anxiety, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
Although our attorneys are familiar with the costs of car accidents, we work with experts to value long-term damages, pain and suffering, and other damages that don’t have a fixed cost.
Representing the injured in all areas of Texas that extends back over 40 years
Wrongful Death Damages
If you lost a loved one in a car accident in Victoria, please accept our sincere condolences. We could seek damages if your family can sue for wrongful death damages under Texas law. Parties in these cases could recover the decedent’s accident-related expenses, funeral and burial costs, lost household income, and other losses. We can review the accident and advise you further during a free consultation.
You need a skilled advocate to protect your legal rights and present your claim in such a way as to maximize your recovery.
How the Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, Team Will Pursue Your Financial Recovery After a Car Accident
When you hire a car accident attorney in Victoria, TX, you can prioritize your recovery without sweating your case. We will:
- Secure all evidence as quickly as possible
- Document your damages
- Answer your questions promptly and provide case updates
- Manage case-related communications and paperwork
- Negotiate with insurance companies for the settlement you deserve
- File a lawsuit, if necessary
- Represent you at trial if necessary
Every car accident case in Victoria tasks the lawyer with different responsibilities. Whatever your case demands, our team will go above and beyond. That’s the Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, promise.
Call Us Today for a Free Consultation – Our Victoria Car Accident Lawyer Is Ready to Help
Your car accident lawyer from our firm may have a limited time to file your case, and we want to secure evidence as soon as possible. Don’t wait to contact us; we are eager to start your case today.
Call Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, today for your free consultation. Let our team of compassionate legal professionals (and investigators and experts) work toward your financial recovery while you focus on your health.
At Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC we can talk to you about your options and rights.