Victoria Truck Accident Lawyer
Truck accidents are often immensely painful, leaving victims with injuries, trauma, costly property damage, and no way to earn a living. In the most unfortunate cases, victims must face the sudden, shocking loss of a loved one who suffered injuries in a fatal truck accident. In either case, accident victims can turn to a Victoria truck accident lawyer from Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC.
Our legal team has represented motor vehicle accident victims for over 50 years. We care about our clients, and you will receive attentive and compassionate care when you hire our firm to lead your truck accident case in Victoria.
Recoverable Damages After a Truck Accident in Victoria, TX
There are several reasons why injured victims hire a truck accident lawyer in Victoria, TX. Some involve accident-related damages, as an attorney from our firm will:
- Identify your accident-related damages, including economic damages (e.g., medical expenses) and non-economic damages (e.g., pain and suffering)
- Calculate the exact cost of each of your damages, an essential step to determine the value of a fair settlement
- Advise you on how to address ongoing damages (like medical care for injuries that have not fully healed)
- Fight for the entire financial recovery you or a loved one is entitled to
We interact with car accident victims daily, so we understand the immense toll motor vehicle accidents can take. Your recoverable damages may include:
Pain and Suffering
A study published in Plos One associates motor vehicle accidents with depression, traumatic stress, and other symptoms we consider pain and suffering. Our lawyers consult mental health professionals to understand the post-accident challenges our clients experience, which may include:
- Emotional anguish
- Psychological distress
- Impaired quality of life
- Trouble sleeping
Truck accidents can leave victims feeling drained, and pain and suffering can even be lifelong. Our team will compassionately work with you to understand your truck accident’s emotional and psychological toll.
Many of the financial recoveries we have secured for clients include reimbursement for medical expenses. Medical costs in truck accident cases can be unusually expensive, as a truck’s weight can cause severe injuries.
We will seek fair compensation for all your accident-related medical care, including:
- Ambulance transport
- Emergency medical treatment
- Doctor’s visits
- Hospital stays
- Medical equipment
These are only a few medical services and items you may need after a truck accident. Our Victoria truck accident attorneys and medical experts will value and seek compensation for your damages, which will be unique from others in a similar situation.
Damage to Your Vehicle and Other Property
The Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, team will seek money to repair or replace your vehicle. Total damage is likely when a truck strikes another vehicle at high speed. If your clothing, phone, or other personal property was damaged in the truck accident, we will seek compensation to replace those items.
Professional Harm, Including Lost Income
The National Safety Council (NSC) notes that accident-related injuries become more expensive when they are more serious. For example, disabling injuries cost the victim $155,000 in economic costs on average, and lost income is one reason for this high cost.
In addition to lost income, losses from your truck accident may cause:
- Diminished earning power
- Missed opportunities for performance bonuses
- Lost progress toward promotions
- Lost benefits
- Lost productivity
Disabling injuries may cause the permanent loss of income and other employment benefits. If necessary, we will collaborate with economists to determine the cost of immediate and long-term professional damages.
Sadly, truck accidents pose a greater risk of death than accidents involving smaller, lighter vehicles. Our team extends our condolences if your loved one died from accident-related injuries. If you can pursue a wrongful death lawsuit against liable parties, we will seek compensation covering:
- Your pain and suffering
- The decedent’s pain and suffering
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Loss of the decedent’s financial support
- Loss of consortium
Our attorneys have immense empathy for victims of fatal motor vehicle accidents—we frequently represent those who have lost loved ones. Whether you have suffered non-fatal injuries or are living through a tragic loss, we will support you by fighting for justice.
Why Should I Hire a Truck Accident Lawyer From Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, to Lead My Case in Victoria?
When you hire our truck accident lawyer in Victoria, TX from our firm, you should expect:
- A legal team based in Victoria: We have an office on West Goodwin Avenue in Victoria. Our local presence positions us to gather evidence, provide in-person service, and aim to resolve your case promptly.
- To know your lawyer: Attorney Stephen Carrigan is a civil trial lawyer with more than 37 years of experience. You will have a direct relationship with Steve, and you can text him seven days a week and expect a timely response.
- To pay nothing out of your pocket: You won’t pay us a dime when you hire us. Our firm will pay the cost of completing your case, and we will receive a fee only if you recover compensation.
Our lawyers have more than 50 years of total experience helping injured victims get the money they deserve. Let us fight for the financial recovery your damages entitle you to.
How Our Team Will Seek Fair Compensation for Your Truck Accident in Victoria
You can direct your energy and focus on your recovery by hiring a truck accident attorney in Victoria, TX. An attorney from our team will:
- Build your case with evidence and witness testimony
- Document your damages and assess the value of a fair settlement
- Complete all paperwork and meet case deadlines
- Manage communications with all parties in the case
- Negotiate a settlement that helps you pay accident-related costs
- Complete any necessary trial for your recover
We will fight for liable parties to pay you fairly. Put your health first.
Call Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, Today for a Free Consultation After a Truck Accident in Victoria, TX
If you or a loved one has suffered harm from a truck accident in Victoria, TX, you can turn to a lawyer at Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC. We are a respectful, dedicated legal team that protects our clients’ rights and interests and takes all the financial pressure off them.
Call us today to complete your free consultation. Do not wait to call, as we may face a deadline to file your case, and that deadline may be rapidly approaching.