Suffering a catastrophic injury isn’t something you can take lightly. You’ll need to put several areas of your life on hold to recover, and some accident victims never return to their pre-accident health. If your injuries carry lifelong consequences, it may become difficult to pay for your treatments. Fortunately, you may be able to hold the liable party financially accountable for your losses when you work with a catastrophic injury lawyer in Victoria, TX.
Clients of Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC don’t have to worry about navigating the legal process on their own. Our Victoria personal injury lawyers know how to prove the at-fault party’s negligence to help you recover a settlement. You may be able to pursue justice for all your losses, including medical costs, physical pain, and lost income. Contact us today to learn more about our services during a free initial consultation.
Benefits of Hiring Our Personal Injury Attorneys for Your Catastrophic Accident Case
Hiring a Victoria catastrophic injury attorney may be a difficult decision for you and your family. You want to focus on healing and moving forward from the accident, and pursuing a legal case may feel overwhelming. However, consider the following benefits of seeking legal representation from Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC:
- We manage cases like yours on a contingency-fee basis. Our law firm does not charge personal injury clients anything upfront or out-of-pocket. We only get paid after we win or settle your case.
- Our team provides free consultations to all prospective clients. When you call us, we will offer legal advice and explain what you should do next.
- We’re open 24/7. No matter when your accident happened, a member of our team can speak to you and provide information.
- We have 50+ years of experience in personal injury and insurance law. Regardless of your accident’s cause, we will know how to manage your case and seek justice.
- Once you hire us, you can call or text our attorneys, David Anderson and Steve Carrigan, seven days a week.
Our personal injury law firm will serve as your advocate throughout your case. We’re not afraid to stand up against the liable party or their insurance company to seek the justice you deserve.
Tasks Your Catastrophic Injury Attorney in Victoria, TX Will Manage on Your Behalf
Once you hire us, our personal injury lawyers can start working on your case immediately. Some of the tasks you can leave to us include:
- Communicating with any parties involved in your case
- Gathering evidence to prove you’re entitled to compensation
- Negotiating for a settlement that covers all your damages
- Determining who is liable for causing your injuries
- Assigning a value to your claim to help you pursue appropriate compensation
- Explaining the laws that apply to your case, such as the statute of limitations (Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003)
- Filing a personal injury lawsuit for you
- Taking your case to trial, if necessary
It is challenging to take legal action if you’ve never filed a personal injury claim or lawsuit before. That’s why our legal team is here to guide you in your fight for fair compensation.
We have offices in Houston, Corpus Christi, and Victoria; and will travel to any corner of Texas if we are capable of preventing an injustice.
Damages You Can Recover After a Catastrophic Injury Accident in Victoria
If another party caused your catastrophic injury, you can file an insurance claim or lawsuit against them to pursue damages. Depending on your case’s details, you may be able to recover compensation for your economic and non-economic damages.
Some of the losses you may recover a settlement for include:
- Medical expenses, such as the cost of emergency transportation, prescription medications, surgeries, x-rays, and assistive medical devices
- Pain and suffering for the physical pain you endured
- Mental anguish, if you suffer from accident-related anxiety, depression, or post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Lost income for the time you had to take off work to recover from your injuries
- Reduced earning capacity, if you had to take a lower-paying job than the one you had before your accident
- Lost enjoyment of life, if you can no longer participate in the activities you once enjoyed
- Property damage, if you were injured in a motor vehicle accident, for example
Your Victoria catastrophic personal injury lawyer will gather evidence of these losses so you can seek the monetary compensation you need. Contact us today at Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC to get started.
Wrongful Death Damages for Fatal Catastrophic Injuries
If you lost someone you love in an accident, our team at Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC extends our most sincere condolences. We understand you and your family are struggling, and we’re here to support you.
When you bring your case to our Victoria wrongful death lawyers, we can help you seek damages such as:
- Funeral and burial costs
- Lost financial support
- Loss of household services
- Loss of companionship
- Emotional distress felt by surviving loved ones
You generally only have two years to file a wrongful death lawsuit, so don’t wait to start on your case. Our legal team can explain more about wrongful death cases when you reach out to us.
Victoria Catastrophic Injury Lawyer Near Me 361-884-4437
Types of Cases Our Victoria Catastrophic Injury Team Handles
With over 50 years of legal experience, we have managed many types of personal injury cases. Some of the types of catastrophic injury cases we can handle include:
- Workplace accidents
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Premises liability accidents
If you don’t see your accident type here, don’t hesitate to give us a call. We may still be able to take your case and offer legal advice.
Representing the injured in all areas of Texas that extends back over 40 years
Call Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC Today to Discuss Your Victoria Catastrophic Injury Case
If you suffered mental or physical injuries because of another party, you may be entitled to compensation. A Victoria catastrophic injury lawyer from our team can help you file a personal injury claim or lawsuit to hold the at-fault party financially accountable for your losses.
Get started on your case today by contacting us at Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC. We will provide a free consultation and explain your legal options. A member of our team can take your call right now.
At Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC we can talk to you about your options and rights.