Victoria Commercial Insurance Claims Lawyer
As a responsible business owner, you put commercial insurance in place to protect your business if disaster occurs. If your business recently experienced damage or loss to your property, our Victoria commercial insurance claims lawyer can help. We will assess the damage to your property and review the details of your insurance policy.
At Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, we know how hard it can be for business owners to recover from costly property damage. We also know how confusing it can be to understand your insurance policy’s details and fine print. Let us help. Bring us a copy of your policy and all its attachments, and we will take it from there. Focus on rebuilding your business—our commercial insurance team will handle everything else.
Our Commercial Insurance Claims Lawyer Serving Victoria, TX, Is on Your Side
Seeing your business property damaged or lost can be stressful and frustrating. The last thing you want is to add to your frustration by battling with an insurance company. When you are ready to seek compensation, our insurance claim lawyers will:
- Examine your policy in detail
- Explain insurance law and how it applies to your case
- Fight for financial recovery when you need it most
- Handle all communications with the insurance company
- Complete and submit detailed insurance claim forms
- Carefully assess your insurance claim’s value
Working with a commercial insurance claims lawyer in Victoria, TX, also means peace of mind, which can be invaluable when dealing with a huge insurance company. We take on insurers of all sizes, so you do not have to deal with the ongoing fight for compensation.
Commercial Insurance Disputes and Litigation We Handle
Litigation is rarely necessary to recover damages for commercial insurance clients. Our commercial insurance claims attorney serving business owners in Victoria, TX, typically resolves cases like yours with a financial settlement. We represent clients whose property was damaged or destroyed by a natural or weather disaster.
Our insurance team will review your case. At your consultation, we could request the following information to help us prepare your claim:
- Your insurance policy and all amendments and attachments
- Various photos of your real and personal property
- Any photos you have that depict your property in its previous state
- Estimates on property repair or replacement if you have them
- Receipts for boarding up or otherwise securing your damaged property
- Contact details for anyone who witnessed the event that caused your property damage or the damage itself
- Reports from police, firefighters, or other first responders who arrived at the scene of your property damage.
Five-Star Reviews for Our Team at Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC
Our law firm is passionate about helping business and commercial property owners get the insurance coverage they need. Our previous clients say the following:
- Samantha F.: Carrigan and Anderson are the absolute best! There’s no one else I would trust with my case. They work extremely hard to get you the results you desire. They are with you throughout the whole process…I would highly recommend their services to anyone.
- Jack F: They were extremely professional and were with me every step of the way giving great insight on how things will go and took time to explain and make sure I understood what was happening.
We treat your case as the priority it is and fight hard for the best possible outcome for you and your business.
How Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, Protects You After a Natural Disaster in Victoria, TX
When our commercial insurance claims lawyer serving Victoria clients takes on your case, we start by listening to your account of events to understand what happened. We recommend not making any statements to the insurance company before speaking with us. We can review your correspondence if you have already spoken to an insurer.
If your property damage resulted from a natural disaster, your claim could be one of many the insurer is dealing with at the same time. Our Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, team focuses on your case. We will prevent you from being lost in a crowd of claims or experiencing bad-faith insurance practices.
How the State of Texas Defines Bad-Faith Insurance Tactics
Texas takes the practice of insurance seriously and protects its citizens from unfair actions. Texas Insurance Code § 542.003 describes the following actions as bad faith:
- Intentionally misrepresenting the facts of the policyholder’s coverage
- Failure to acknowledge or respond to the policyholder’s application
- Failure to promptly or fairly investigate the policyholder’s claims
- Failure to offer a prompt and fair settlement
- Making a settlement offer that is significantly lower than the claim’s value
If you believe one or more of these tactics adversely affected your claim, we can help. Our legal team will explain how we can hold the insurer liable and file the appropriate legal action for you.
Our Client-Focused Law Firm Will File an Appeal if an Insurer Denies Your Claim
If you received an insurance claim denial, you do not have to take on the financial burden of restoring or replacing your commercial property. Our commercial insurance claim attorney in Victoria, TX, will file an effective appeal by:
- Reviewing your initial application packet
- Reviewing the denial letter you received
- Provide additional supporting information
- Explain each step of the appeals process
We take your appeal as seriously as we take your original claim and will not stop fighting for you. You deserve the insurance protection you put in place. Our law firm helps you fight for it right from the start.
Call Us Today for Help From a Commercial Insurance Claims Lawyer in Victoria, TX
If your business property was damaged or destroyed, you deserve to tap into the insurance coverage you put into place. You do not have to settle for a lowball offer and less financial protection than you are entitled to receive.
Learn more about your right to financial recovery and how our Victoria commercial insurance claims lawyer will fight for you. Contact the Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, team for a free consultation today.