Victoria Commercial Insurance Claims Lawyer
The success of your property insurance claim can be the difference between paying out of pocket for expensive repairs or having an insurance company cover the damage. A Victoria property insurance claims lawyer from Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, will demand that your insurer covers your property damage as your policy requires.
Our firm has represented policyholders in Victoria for decades, and we are ready to assist you today.
Types of Property Insurance Claims Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, Handles in Victoria, TX
If you have property damage in Victoria or surrounding areas, a property insurance claims lawyer from Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, can help. We handle various property damage claims, including those involving:
- Rain damage
- Tornado damage
- Wind damage
- Hail damage
- Fire damage
If you have property damage in any other circumstance, our attorneys can review your situation and advise you on what steps to take next. Text David Anderson today to learn whether we can manage your insurance claim.
The insurance claims process does not always produce the outcome that policyholders seek (or deserve). If we must file a lawsuit or take any other measures to fight for your financial recovery in Victoria, we will.
Why Do Policyholders in Victoria, TX, Hire Our Property Insurance Claims Lawyer?
Those who suffer significant property damage deserve compensation that can help them repair or replace the damaged or stolen property. This is key to returning to normalcy and moving forward with your life.
However, insurance companies do not always fairly compensate policyholders as they should. In these cases, policyholders can turn to Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC for help. Many do so because:
- We have obtained fair compensation for many policyholders in Victoria: The Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, team has delivered insurance compensation for many clients. This record of success matters, as there is no substitute for experience when handling a property insurance claim.
- We put our best attorney on insurance claim cases: Attorney David M. Anderson will oversee your property insurance claim in Victoria. He will leverage decades of experience representing policyholders. David aims to get every dollar our clients deserve and won’t settle for anything less when resolving your claim.
- You won’t pay us anything out of your pocket: Our contingency fee structure requires you to pay us nothing up front or from your pocket. Our firm will complete your claim, paying every associated cost along the way. If we recover a settlement or verdict for you, we will receive a percentage. If we don’t, we will absorb your case’s entire cost.
- We will take additional measures if your insurer won’t pay fairly: If we exhaust settlement negotiations and the liable insurer does not agree to a fair settlement, we will consider pursuing a lawsuit. We will adjust your case strategy as necessary and keep you informed along the way.
Property damage claims may involve tens of thousands of dollars in compensation, if not more, as the Insurance Information Institute (III) explains. With so much money on the line, and a policy that entitles you to fair compensation, hiring a proven attorney may be the logical, responsible decision for you.
We Will Protect You From Insurers’ Bad Faith Tactics
In a perfect world, insurance companies would cover the property damage they vow to cover when a policyholder purchases property insurance. However, when it comes time to pay a property insurance claim, insurers find all kinds of reasons not to pay, and that’s when the team at Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC steps up.
Our property insurance claims lawyer in Victoria, TX, will protect you from the stress and hassle of bad faith insurance tactics, which may include:
- Denying your claim without proper grounds for doing so
- Undervaluing your property damage
- Claiming certain property damage predates your insurance policy
- Delaying the processing of your claim
- Lying or being deceptive about your insurance policy’s details
We intend to get the compensation you deserve in Victoria, regardless of the challenges an insurance company places in our way. We have resolved many difficult claims, and no bad faith tactic will deter us from seeking the money you deserve.
Covered Losses in Victoria Property Insurance Claim Cases
The nature of your property damage, the details of your insurance policy, your coverage limits, and several other factors may affect your financial recovery’s value. We will analyze every relevant detail of your claim and may find your covered losses include the following:
- In a home property damage case: Damage to your home structure, appliances, yard, and essential components like plumbing, electrical wiring, heaters, and air conditioning components.
- In a business property damage case: Damage to the business structure, business-related property, internal building components and appliances, damage to the exterior building, and any other damage covered under the general business liability policy.
Our property insurance claims attorney in Victoria, TX will evaluate every relevant detail of your insurance policy. We will then compare those details with your losses, determining which losses the insurance company should cover.
How Will a Property Insurance Claims Lawyer From Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, Help Me?
The Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, team will be your advisors, advocates, and protectors throughout the claims process. In fact, we will enable you to focus on your personal life by taking on the entire claims process for you, including:
- Documenting your property damage
- Assessing the value of your covered losses
- Reviewing your insurance policy to determine which losses entitle you to compensation
- Negotiating with the insurance company on your behalf
- Taking additional steps, such as filing a lawsuit, that could lead to the financial recovery you deserve
Our team will update you throughout the claims process.
Call Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, Today for Your Free Consultation
Let our team’s property insurance claims lawyer handle your case in Victoria. You can focus on your well-being and getting your property back in order. At the same time, we fight for the financial recovery that will pay for repairs or replacement of your property in Victoria, Texas.
Call Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, today for your free consultation.