Texas Catastrophic Truck Accident Lawyer
The state of Texas has the highest number of fatal truck accidents in the country. The FMCSA has recorded a total of 6,740 large truck crashes in Texas so far in 2022. This means that Texas not only has the most 18-wheeler accidents in the country, but it also has the most 18-wheeler accidents in the world.
Many commercial truck accident victims suffer permanent impairments and disabilities. They may be unable to care for themselves or return to work. As a result, the cost of a large truck accident in terms of personal injury, mental anguish, and financial losses can be enormous.
If you or a loved one has been hit by a large truck or semi, you will require the services of our truck accident lawyer, who is familiar with dealing with the trucking company’s insurance. You will need someone on your side who understands the law and will not allow the insurance company to bully you out of your rightful compensation. You should contact our truck accident lawyers at Carrigan & Anderson PLLC today for a free consultation about your truck accident case. If you’ve been involved in a catastrophic truck accident, we’ll be there for you every step of the way, even if it means going to court!
Types of Texas Truck Accident Cases We Handle:
- Truck Rollovers
- Blowout accidents
- Jackknife accidents
- Underride accidents
- Truck Rollovers
- Rear-End Collisions
- Head-On Collisions
- T-Bone Accidents
- Sideswipe Accidents
- Wide Turn Accidents
What to do Immediately After a Texas Truck Accident?
- Call 911. Call the police right away so they can make a fair assessment of the scene, regardless of whether you have suffered serious or minor injuries.
- Photograph and Video Record the Damage at the Scene. Your attorney will be able to support your claim with photographs and footage.
- Seek Medical Treatment. Because of the adrenaline, you may not notice an injury at first, but as time passes, you may notice injuries and pain that require immediate treatment. The earlier you go to the doctor, the better. A medical professional will determine what caused the injuries, and you will have documentation to prove that it occurred as a result of the crash.
- Gather Witness Testimonies if Available. Investigate the area around you and collect witness statements from anyone who may have witnessed what happened. Make sure to get the contact information of anyone who claims to have seen it and is willing to back you up.
- Do NOT Post on Social Media. Even a seemingly innocuous image or video can be used to refute your claim. Anything you post on Facebook, Instagram, Snap Chat, Tik Tok, or Twitter could be used to refute your claim and destroy your case.
- Call Carrigan & Anderson. Filling out an online form or calling us to set up a free consultation is your best bet for giving your claim a fighting chance.
Consult with a Catastrophic Texas Truck Accident Attorney
We have offices in Houston, Corpus Christi, and Victoria; and will travel to any corner of Texas if we are capable of preventing an injustice.
Truck accident victims may be eligible for compensation depending on the severity of the crash. This compensation can cover the unjust financial, emotional, and physical suffering caused by the accident. Nobody should have to deal with the stress of lost wages, medical bills, and property damage while they are healing.
Consult with a catastrophic truck accident lawyer at Carrigan & Anderson if you have suffered personal injuries as a result of a truck accident. Our team serves all of South Texas.
We are confident that we will be the reliable legal support system you require during this trying time. Call (361) 217-1112 today for a free consultation so we can get started on getting you the compensation you deserve!
Cases we handleWe’re here for you after an injury
Car Accident lawyers in South Texas and beyond
Houston Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 361-884-4437
Car accidents are far too frequent, and often times the frustrations of a car accident extend far beyond the actually trauma of the accident. If you or a loved one have been in a car wreck but feel you are not receiving just compensation from insurance, you need to contact Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC.
Representing the injured in all areas of Texas that extends back over 40 years
When you are suffering from physical injury or the loss of a loved one due to an accident, you don’t have time to battle unfair settlements and legal claims. Let Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC go to bat for you during this difficult time. With our experience, skill and resources, we are here to help you seek complete monetary damages for your car accident.
If you’ve been in a car wreck, don’t hesitate to text or call Steve at 361-648-6888. He can help you understand your options.
At Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC we can talk to you about your options and rights.