If you or someone you love suffered injuries in a truck accident, you could recover damages from the at-fault party. Our truck accident lawyer serving Alice, TX, can help. Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, will review your truck accident case for free and build a solid strategy for recovering appropriate compensation.
With our personal injury lawyers in Alice legal guidance and support, you can recoup your medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering, and more. We will take on the insurance company—big or small—and demand your compensation. We will never stop fighting for the financial recovery you need and deserve. You can start reviewing your legal options today. Call us today now for a free consultation.
We Will Demand Your Financial Recovery After an Alice, TX, Truck Accident
You can recover economic and non-economic damages after a commercial truck accident in the South Texas area. Our truck injury attorneys will collect evidence of your losses’ value and submit it with a demand letter. Damages our truck accident lawyer will demand on your behalf include:
- Economic damages, including past and future medical bills and lost income, assistive medical devices, loss of future earning capacity, treatment-related travel expenses, and property damage, loss, and diminished value.
- Non-economic damages, including disability, physical disfigurement, physical pain and suffering, mental anguish, emotional distress, and loss of enjoyment of life.
- Wrongful death damages for surviving families, including the decedent’s funeral and burial expenses and loss of their financial and domestic support. Loss of consortium, companionship, guidance, society, and support.
We work hard to avoid having your case undervalued or underpaid. Our case assessment team takes time to review your damages and collect evidence that supports their monetary value.
The Statute of Limitations on Alice, TX, Truck Accident Cases
Once Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, accepts your South Texas truck injury case, we commit to learning every detail, including filing your lawsuit in compliance with the statute of limitations. In general, you have two years to file your lawsuit, according to Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003.
If the filing deadline expires, you risk losing the ability to file it and may be unable to compel the at-fault party to compensate you. However, meeting the deadline can be complex since your accident’s circumstances and outcome can alter it.
Let us handle it for you. The sooner you put our truck accident lawyer serving Texas to work on your case, the better.
We have offices in Houston, Corpus Christi, and Victoria; and will travel to any corner of Texas if we are capable of preventing an injustice.
Your Case’s Evidence Could Identify Potentially Liable Parties
Potentially liable parties in your Alice, TX, truck accident case can include:
- The commercial truck driver
- The truck driver’s employer
- The trucking company that owns the vehicle
- The manufacturer of the truck or its parts
Even the cargo loading crew or repair and maintenance facility could bear full or partial fault for a truck crash. To determine liability and list the negligent parties, our investigative team will collect:
- Medical records
- Written prognosis
- Salary history records
- Truck accident report
- Medical referrals
- Injury photos
- Accident scene photos
- Witness statements
- Accident reconstruction
- Trucker logbook
- Truck inspection
- Truck repair history
We will also request your written statement detailing the physical and emotional toll the accident has taken on you and your family.
The Evidence in Your Case does Three Important Things
When our personal injury attorney accepts your case, we get to work building a strong evidence file immediately to make three important points:
- It will prove the elements of negligence.
- It will prove the accident’s causes and contributing factors.
- It could steer your case toward a settlement versus a trial.
We will not tax you or your family with this potentially daunting task. Instead, we take care of it so you can spend your time and energy on your physical and emotional recovery.
Alice Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 361-884-4437
The Benefits of Working With Our Truck Accident Lawyer Serving Alice, TX
Our legal team is passionate about pursuing damages for our truck accident clients. When you become a Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC client, we will do everything possible to build your strongest case. We will:
- Investigate the accident on our own.
- Assess your case’s monetary value.
- Prove the at-fault party’s negligence.
- Prove there might be more than one liable party.
- Compile the documents that prove your case.
- Canvass for photos and video footage.
- Speak with all relevant parties on your behalf.
- Complete and submit all required paperwork.
- Answer your legal questions and concerns.
- Provide ongoing updates on your case.
- Negotiate a favorable monetary settlement.
- Represent you in court if necessary.
When our truck accident attorney serving Alice, TX, brings our entire team to your case and more than 50 years of experience in personal injury law. We fight hard to treat you like a person, not a case file and to make your experience seamless.
Read What Our Previous Clients Say in Their Own Words
When our past clients talk about their experience with our law firm, they leave online reviews like the following:
- Samantha F.: Carrigan and Anderson are the absolute best! There’s no one else I would trust with my case. They work extremely hard to get you the results you desire. They are with you throughout the whole process and are great at communicating with clients.
- Jack F.: They were extremely professional and were with me every step of the way giving great insight on how things will go and took time to explain and make sure I understood what was happening.
Our law firm is passionate about serving accident victims in South Texas and providing 360-degree service and support. We respond to texts and answer phone calls all seven days of the week.
Representing the injured in all areas of Texas that extends back over 40 years
Call Us for a Free Alice TX Truck Accident Case Review Now
If you or someone you love was injured in a recent truck accident in Alice, TX, or another part of South Texas, our truck accident lawyer will fight for monetary damages. We will investigate your accident and take on the at-fault party’s insurance company for you.
We also accept cases on a contingency basis, which means you do not have to pay us upfront for work to begin on your case. Contact our case review team at Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, today to explore your options for recovering financial compensation.
At Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC we can talk to you about your options and rights.