If you have lost a loved one because of another’s negligence, the team at Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, offers our condolences. We want to help you and your family hold the person or entity accountable for your family member’s passing. Our team has more than 50 years of experience in seeking justice for clients, including those whose loved ones suffered wrongful death. We can represent you while you take care of your loved one’s final arrangements.
A Corpus Christi personal injury lawyer from our team will seek financial justice for your loss, which may include funeral expenses, lost companionship, pain and suffering, and lost financial support. Our team will stand behind you and lead your fight for compensation during this trying time.
Why Hire a Corpus Christi Wrongful Death Lawyer From Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC?
Those who hire a wrongful death lawyer in Corpus Christi, TX, should be certain when choosing a law firm. Our firm strives to win every case we lead, and we always provide a personalized, compassionate experience. While some variables may fall outside our control, we always provide a relentless work ethic and excellent client experience.
The reasons to hire a wrongful death lawyer from Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, include:
- We have an office in Corpus Christi: Our legal team is in an ideal geographic location to lead your case, with an office on North Shoreline Boulevard in Corpus Christi. You can meet with us at this office, and we’re conveniently located to secure evidence, document your damages, and resolve any necessary trial in Nueces County.
- Attorney Stephen Carrigan has more than 37 years of experience in civil law: Attorney Stephen P. Carrigan, who our clients call “Steve,” draws on nearly four decades of experience leading wrongful death cases. He is a steady, reliable legal advisor undaunted by the challenges of our wrongful death cases in Corpus Christi.
- You’ll have a direct line to your lawyer seven days a week: Client service is a pillar at Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC. You can text Steve seven days a week, and he will respond promptly. Clients pursuing a wrongful death case deserve answers to their questions, and we provide those answers so you can have peace of mind about your case.
- We prepare the strongest possible case regardless of cost: Our firm will cover your case’s cost. We hire outside experts and take other steps to improve your compensation case. We aren’t concerned about the cost of building your case, as we know strong cases lead to financial recoveries.
We Will Work on Your Case Without Upfront Fees
We will represent you on a contingency fee basis. This means we will cover the entire cost of completing the case and only receive a fee if we obtain a settlement or judgment for you. We win only if you win, so we will do everything possible to recover the compensation you deserve.
When the unthinkable happens, our wrongful death attorney in Corpus Christi, TX, is there for our clients, and we will be there for you. If you become our client, you can be with your loved ones and work through your grief while we fight for justice for your loss.
We have offices in Houston, Corpus Christi, and Victoria; and will travel to any corner of Texas if we are capable of preventing an injustice.
Recoverable Damages in Your Corpus Christi, TX, Wrongful Death Case
We represent clients who have lost loved ones in:
- Truck accidents
- Car accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Accidents on dangerous premises
- Accidents that dangerous products cause
- Other circumstances where someone dies because of another’s negligence
No matter the details of your case, you have lost a loved one. When loved ones pass away, survivors often suffer from:
- Pain and suffering: The Journal of Empirical Legal Studies explains that most jurisdictions award damages for pain and suffering to surviving loved ones in wrongful death cases. We will consider any grief, depression, and similar damages resulting from your loved one’s loss.
- Loss of the decedent’s non-economic value: We determine the cost of losing someone who brought unique value to you and other loved ones. Lost companionship, lost parental guidance, and lost emotional support are benefits wrongful death clients often deserve compensation for.
- Lost financial support: Losing a loved one’s income, benefits, and household contributions has a cost. Our team will determine what that cost is.
- Other financial costs: This includes funeral and burial expenses, medical bills, vehicle damage, and other direct financial costs related to your loved one’s passing.
Our firm will seek fair compensation for these damages and will always be mindful of the hardship you are experiencing. When we speak of your losses, we’ll do so with the utmost compassion and respect for your privacy.
Corpus Christi Wrongful Death Lawyer Near Me 361-884-4437
How Our Corpus Christi Wrongful Death Lawyer Will Seek Your Financial Recovery
Those who lose loved ones deserve to grieve in peace. By hiring a wrongful death lawyer from our firm, you avoid the stress and trauma that may come from handling your lawsuit.
Our team will resolve your case by:
Documenting Your Damages
We will gather any documentation detailing your damages, including:
- Bills related to your loved one’s funeral, burial, or cremation
- Medical and rehabilitation expenses
- Proof of the decedent’s past income, which may indicate how much financial support you have lost
- An expert’s diagnosis of grief and other loss-related pain and suffering
- Other documentation of your damages
With extensive documentation, liable parties cannot credibly contest your damages.
Securing Evidence and Identifying Liable Parties
Our team will immediately seek all evidence supporting your case. The evidence we seek will depend on the circumstances of your loved one’s passing.
Leading Settlement Negotiations
Our team will fight for a fair settlement for you. Our negotiating experience may prove immensely valuable as we pursue fair compensation.
Taking Your Case to Trial
If your case leads us to the courtroom, we’ll be ready. Our attorneys treat each case as if it will go to trial. Settlement negotiations do not always provide the results we seek, so going to court remains a viable option in these cases.
Completing Other Duties Your Case Requires
We will manage every detail of your case, including completing paperwork and facilitating communications. Be with your loved ones while we lead your case from start to finish.
Representing the injured in all areas of Texas that extends back over 40 years
Call Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, Today for Your Free Consultation
For wrongful death lawyers you can trust, turn to Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, to lead your case in Corpus Christi. Do not wait to call, as we may face a filing deadline that expires soon. Call Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, today for your free consultation.
At Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC we can talk to you about your options and rights.