Collisions with 18 wheelers are among the most traumatic events a motorist, passenger, or pedestrian can endure. Truck accident injuries and death are realistic (if not likely) outcomes when a large truck collides with another vehicle, pedestrian, motorcyclist, or bicyclist. If you are in this situation, you may be facing uncertainty right now. Hiring a Texas truck accident lawyer from Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, can provide stability and lend you the legal services you need.
Our law firm has more than a half-century of experience helping truck accident victims get compensation for lost income, vehicle repairs, and a range of other damages. Let a Texas 18 wheeler accident lawyer from our team fight for your financial recovery. Call Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, today for a free, no-obligation consultation.
Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, Will Fight for All the Compensation You Deserve
Whatever your situation is, Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, is here for you. We will strive to achieve our goal for every client: Obtaining financial compensation for each accident-related loss.
Your recoverable compensatory damages may include:
Pain and Suffering
From the sight of an oncoming truck to the force of impact and the harsh realities of painful injuries, your pain and suffering may be significant. We will work with medical and mental health professionals to diagnose:
- Acute and chronic pain
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Emotional distress
- Mental anguish
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Loss of physical or cognitive abilities
- Impaired or lost quality of life
- Other pain and suffering you’ve experience
Our injury accident lawyers work directly with mental health professionals experienced in diagnosing truck accident victims. We will diagnose your pain and suffering and include this loss in your case.
Accident-Related Medical Bills and Rehabilitation Expenses
Your case will include all medical expenses from your 18 wheeler accident. If you have disabling injuries or need long-term care, we will consult your doctors to value your future medical needs accurately. You could also collect for ongoing rehabilitation care, such as physical therapy.
Vehicle Repairs and Other Property Expenses
Large truck accidents often result in total damage to affected vehicles. We will seek maximum compensation for:
- Repairing your vehicle
- Replacing your vehicle (if necessary)
- Replacing any clothing, electronics, such as a cell phone, or other property damaged during the accident
- Securing temporary transportation for you
You should not have to pay a dime out of your pocket for an accident someone else caused.
An 18 wheeler accident can cause several types of professional harm, including:
- Lost income
- Diminished earning power
- Lost performance bonus opportunities
- Lost promotion opportunities
- Loss of identity and psychological well-being that you get from working
Our Texas catastrophic injury lawyers have represented clients who permanently lose income because of disabling injuries. Whatever the cost of your professional damages proves to be, we will demand fair compensation from the liable parties.
Losing a Loved One to Accident-Related Injuries
The National Safety Council (NSC) notes that in 2021, large trucks accounted for only 5% of registered vehicles but 9% of vehicles involved in fatal accidents that year. If you have lost a loved one because of a truck accident, our firm will seek compensation for:
- Funeral and burial costs
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of companionship
- Pain and suffering, including grief
- Loss of the decedent’s income and household contributions (like handiwork and financial services)
- All other financial and non-financial harm caused by your loved one’s sudden passing
Our law firm is a rock for those who have lost loved ones. Allow our Texas wrongful death lawyers to seek justice for any injuries or the death of a family member caused by negligence.
We have offices in Houston, Corpus Christi, and Victoria; and will travel to any corner of Texas if we are capable of preventing an injustice.
Why 18 Wheeler Accident Victims in Texas Choose Our Firm to Represent Them
Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, offers professional legal services with a family feel. You can hire an 18 wheeler accident attorney in Texas from our team because:
- We know the complex challenges of truck accident cases, including securing essential evidence from the trucking company.
- We have more than 50 years of relevant experience, affording us insight into what your case will require.
- Texas is our legal stomping ground, and we have resolved truck accident cases throughout the Lone Star State.
- Your lawyer will be available 24/7, so you can always get answers and updates when you need them.
Attorney Stephen P. Carrigan is a civil trial lawyer who has practiced for more than 37 years. This degree of experience may be immensely valuable as we build your case for compensation.
Texas 18 Wheeler Accident Lawyer Near Me 361-884-4437
We Are on Your Side from Start to Finish in Your Personal Injury Case
The Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, team will lead every step of your case, protecting and advising you from the start through the finish. Whether we pursue an insurance claim or personal injury lawsuit, our duties will include:
Detailing Your Damages
We will seek proof of each of your damages, including:
- Medical records detailing your injuries (including medical images)
- A doctor’s written diagnosis of your injuries
- Medical bills (proving the cost of accident-related medical care)
- Past earning statements proving lost income from the collision and potentially lost future income
- Mental health professionals’ diagnosis of your pain and suffering
- Bills for vehicle repairs and temporary transportation
Our team will organize proof of your damages before negotiating a truck accident settlement on your behalf.
Documenting the Errors that Led to the Texas Commercial Truck Accident
The Journal of Transport & Health suggests that certain commercial truck driver errors, including speeding and impaired driving, contribute to severe injuries in accident victims. Other dangers can include distracted driving and fatigued driving.
Our Texas truck accident attorney will determine the errors that led to your accident and document negligence with witness accounts and other types of compelling evidence.
Leading Settlement Negotiations with Liable Parties
Our Texas 18- wheeler truck accident lawyer will meet with liable parties to:
- Explain the damages you’ve suffered from the collision caused by a negligent truck driver
- Explain our calculation of your economic and non-economic damages
- Present proof of your injuries, financial losses, and liable parties’ fault to insurance adjusters and other relevant parties
- Demand that liable parties provide fair compensation for your damages
If liable parties do not meet our demands for a fair settlement, we will take your case to trial.
Oversee Every Other Detail of Your Case
The Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, team will complete case paperwork, manage all communications with relevant parties, create and update your case strategy, and oversee every other aspect of your claim or lawsuit. We will take of everything while you heal from the accident.
Representing the injured in all areas of Texas that extends back over 40 years
Call Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, Today for Your Free Consultation
We likely have a limited time to file your 18 wheeler accident case in Texas, and your lawyer will immediately get to work drafting and filing your claim. First, we must speak with you, and the call comes with no obligation to hire our team.
Call Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, today for your free consultation.
At Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC we can talk to you about your options and rights.